This video doesn't really convey how amazing this moment really was, but yesterday G and I made a cake together. After I put some water in and turned around to measure the oil, I heard G turn the mixer on. Of course, I imagined cake mix flying everywhere and little fingers stuck in the beaters so I started saying, "no! no! no! no!" As I turned around, there he was, adeptly using the mixer to actually mix the cake. He was turning the bowl and everything! So, I just added all the other ingredients and let him keep mixing. It was actually quite handy since I could go get all the ingredients and he just stood there mixing away. I can't believe what a big kid he is turning into!
2 comments:
I'm surprised he did such a good job. I just know Cambri would've taken the beaters out of the bowl and made a royal mess. That is, if she was willing to hold it while it was on.
WOW!!!! Way to go, Greyson!!
Post a Comment