Sunday, August 26, 2007

Here it is!!

Finally, the post you have all been waiting for...our completed kitchen! I just want to thank everyone who helped, 4+ weeks later we cooked our first meal last night! Hallelujah--isn't it beautiful?!






And just to prove that I haven't forgotten the real reason for this blog--which is to rave about our adorable family--here are some pictures of my boys.

Looking good in Dad's shoes (size 13 mind you!)

Snuggling with the kitty

Dad sweeping--taken by G

Nothing like sitting in a lawn chair and eating popsicles with your Aunt Afton

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The shoe picture of Grayson is hilarious! And I love the kitchen! It looks fantastic! You should have a "New Kitchen Party"

Jill said...

Awesome kitchen! It must be fun to have a completely new something around the house. Almost like a new pair of pants! Wait...maybe it's nothing like that.

Anonymous said...

It looks so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you and those 2 cute boys of yours. Love ya,

Sister Pottymouth said...

Woohooo! The kitchen is done! And it looks amazing. Congrats!

(The boy is very handsome too...)