In other news, BAB decided a couple of weeks back that he wanted to grow out his beard. I tried to be a good wife about it and not say anything, but I finally caved. One day I told him, "You can make your own decision, I'm not telling you what to do. However, I cannot kiss you with that on your face. It's just too much. So, if you would like to grow it then that is fine, but just know you can't kiss me." He went straight into the bathroom and shaved it off. But not before he made me take pictures of every stage:




For this last one, BAB said that he was ready to join the police force. I agree.
1 comment:
I've seen your moves, Briahna, and they look very similar to what your little Utahn was doing.
I completely agree with you on the whole beard issue--how can men think we want to kiss that?
Post a Comment