Monday, September 22, 2008

Super Why

G decided that for Halloween he really wants to be Super Why--a super hero from a PBS show with the same title. Since no one seems to know who or what the heck this is, I am posting this picture in advance so you can all feign knowledge of his Halloween alter ego.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Just after reading the title of your post I knew exactly what you were talking about.

Since we don't have cable, our cartoons are limited--but I actually do like Super Why. At one point Cambri wanted to be Super Why, too, but I'm pretty sure we've moved on since then. Who knows what we'll land on.

kme1981 said...

oh my goodness, Ben will be SO jealous! Super Why is his HERO. Everyday this is the one show he pleads with me to let him watch. Why didn't I think of super Why for Halloween?!?!