Yesterday for dinner we had a really good salad. Trying not to eat it all before hubby came home, I looked over at G's plate and noticed that he hadn't finished his serving. After establishing that he was not planning on finishing it I picked it up to polish it off. As I raised the fork to my mouth a thought occurred to me,
"G, did you lick any of this?" I asked.
"No, Mom." he responded.
"Are you sure?" I asked. "You didn't lick any of it?"
"Oh no, I didn't." he assured me.
Satisfied, I took a couple of big bites.
G then casually stated, "I just licked off all of the salad dressing on the lettuce parts."
2 comments:
k, laughing so hard! That's exactly why I stopped picking food off Andrew's plate! You just never know...
I guess you will have to be more specific next time!
Post a Comment