Monday, July 5, 2010

Blessing

While we had our family in town we blessed our sweet little baby H. She is such and doll, we love her so much. It's amazing how much love you can have for someone you have known for such a short amount of time. Here are a few pictures of her blessing day.
She was blessed in the dress that my grandmother handmade for my mother to be blessed in. Both my sister and I were also blessed in the dress. It was really special that we have been able to use it through 3 generations now.
I think this is our first family picture since H was born.


This was her reaction when I tried to take her picture without being held. Little stinker!
My parents and our family.

Thanks to everyone who came and helped make this day special. We love all of our different families!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She's beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!

Debbie said...

Everything is more fun with family around. I'm so glad they could be with you when you blessed your new little one. Congratulations! Tell your mom and dad hi for me.