Monday, January 24, 2011

Award Points

Today I screamed at G in the Walmart parking lot. Yes, I realize how absurdly appropriate that sentence is.

And I screamed at E when he knocked over my sewing machine and broke it. AGAIN.

Then I cried and cried.

On Sunday our bishop (who has young children) said that sometimes he wants to build a guest house in his back yard and move in there. I turned to Hubs and said, "Do you think we could go too?"

I'm starting G on a reward system for being obedient. Maybe I need an award system for not yelling. Too bad $1 toys and cookies with sprinkles aren't as motivating for me as they are for him.

Do you think I could earn enough "not yelling" points to deserve a cruise?

Or a small apartment?

Just saying...

3 comments:

The homestead said...

Love your post! Hang in there. You're doing great. I've been there a thousand times.

Jill said...

Shoot, ONE day of not yelling for me would be nothing short of a miracle. And I'm pretty sure that you can't receive a reward for a miracle.

kme1981 said...

I'm sorry!