Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

We had an excellent Halloween. We ate a gross looking dinner, wore store bought costumes, and collected way to much candy which we allowed our children to gorge on. We didn't carve pumpkins and I have to say that I am not the least bit sorry. Look, judge me all you want but this is just how I roll. For all who are interested, here are some pictures of the blessed event. 


 G wore his costume all day, including dinner. 


Miss H the Peacock



 E's best pirate face
 G's best Batman stance
 Cutest baby ever


Miss H collected about 10 candies, then sat and chewed through the wrappers on all of them until she could eat them. By the end of the night she was in a sugar coma. It was pretty funny. 

4 comments:

Hksedwick said...

Your kids are so cute. I am not judging...a happy not stressed mom is always the best!

kme1981 said...

How adorable! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! I had to admit though...the hot dog noodle things really do look gross! I'm sure my kids would LOVE them!

kme1981 said...

**have**

Rachel said...

You are such a babe! I miss you!!!