In case anyone is wondering, the reason these posts are so random and only have one picture is because I've been posting a lot from my phone lately. The only way that A will sleep is if I'm holding her. Consequently you can usually find me nursing and rocking her for about three hours every afternoon to give her a decent afternoon nap. I know, I know, it's ridiculous, but she very well could be my last baby so I'm just going to sit here and hold this sweet thing and enjoy it :-)
So the other day miss H came out from her nap covered in pink...something. She had a great big smile on her face and said "mom I painted my nails!" I had a minor heart attack until I realized it was a washable marker. Then I rolled my eyes and told her we had to take a bath. Her bathwater was completely dyed pink which she thought was fabulous. I swear this girl is turning into pinkalicious. She tells me she's going to pink preschool, she wants to play pink soccer, and that she's the pink ninja turtle. Where does she get this stuff? The only thing that makes me feel a little bit better about it is that you can often find her playing ninjas, Jedi's, and spies with her brothers. Albeit she's usually the pink one :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment