We went to the rodeo on the 24th which is a story all in it of itself, but it was fun dressing up and G really enjoyed the horsies and cows (bulls). We had a great time and, as always, found that our favorite part was "mutton bustin'" where crazy parents convince their small children to hold onto a sheep for dear life, while it rockets out into the arena only to step on them once they fall. The announcer called it, "the only legal form of redneck child abuse." Amen, yet still very funny.


We also discovered that the Hawaiian outfit BAB's mom brought G from Hawaii when he was just a few months old, actually fits now. I think it's hilarious since it makes him look like an 80 year old American tourist. He liked the fact that his clothes had an animal he could identify on them, namely a "fishy!" This is him saying, "cheese" by the way.

BAB has also started building forts with G. They both enjoy it a ton--as you can see from the pictures.

And finally, we started ripping out our kitchen in preparation for our new one. Yeah! It is such a mess, our house is a DISASTER! Here is what it looks like right now, I sure hope that this all works out because we're kind of at a point of no return!

2 comments:
Wow, there was an audible gasp at the Hunsaker house! Your kitchen! But I'm sure it's going to be so nice when you're finished. I hope it doesn't take long for sanity sake! And Grayson looks so stinkin cute in his Hawaiian outfit!
I don't see why you can't leave your kitchen how it is right now. I like all of the open space. Plus, all this talk about needing counterspace is all hogwash, your kitchen is perfect how it is!
Post a Comment