So I have been sick for the last couple of days which is never fun. The funny thing that only parents know, however; is that being sick and having a kid is even 10 times worse! Now I only have one little well mannered child, so I can't even imagine how hard it must be to have more than one. Ahh, bless the makers of Shrek and Nemo. While you feel like a horrible parent letting your kids veg for a day, kids movies are lifesavers when you can barely get off the bed. Now if only I already had the Harry Potter book to read, I would have had a better excuse to lay around all day reading it!
2 comments:
It should be against some law of nature for moms to be sick when they have young kids at home. And nuts to those who look down on you for putting your kid in front of the TV when you're sick. Cambri pretty much lived on cereal and milk while sitting in front of the TV when I was pregnant with Kate.
On a side note...I am so excited for the Harry Potter book to come out. I'm even going at midnight to do it. Yes, I have turned into a nerd.
I hope you're feeling better by the reunion! And also, did Brian let you in on the Harry Potter/Ephraim party we're going to? You'll have the book in no time!
Post a Comment