Here are some of my new favorite G quotes from the last few months:
Holding his newly arrived edition of The Friend and motioning toward an empty space in our kitchen
G: "No Dinosaur, go away--this a MINE. You're going to be in trouble, go away."
Me: "Who are you talking to? Is there a dinosaur over there?"
G: "Yeah."
Me: (pointing to the empty space) "Where, right there?"
G: "Yeah."
Me: "Oh, ok. Go away dinosaur, leave G's magazine alone."
G: "Yeah, go away, you are in TROUBLE."
G: "You're a peanut mom."
Me: "No, you're a peanut."
G: "No, you're a peanut."
Me: "No, you're a peanut."
G: (laughing) "We're playing a game!"
After BAB threw G onto the bed
G: "Ok, Ok, that's enough."
On our way to my grandmother's funeral while in Benson, Arizona
G: "We're wearing our church clothes. We go a church...go a primary...see Giana and Jaxon..."
Also, as they wheeled her casket into the chapel he started saying (very loudly)
G: "LOOK, She's going for a RIDE!!"
Me: "Let's have some lunch, Shall we?"
G: "No, not shall we, G."
BAB: "Hey Grey Grey"
G: "No, not Grey Grey, I'm G"
G: "Hey mom."
Me: "Hey my handsome man."
G: "HI G!"
Me: "Oh, hi G."
G: "Hi, Mom."
After receiving a piece of somewhat more intense tasting Ice Breakers gum than he is used to
G: "This gum is spicy"
Me: "Are you spicy?"
G: "Yeah."
Me: "Are you saucy?"
G: "Yeah."
Me: "Are you sassy?"
G: "Yeah."
At this point everyone in the car is laughing. He then proceeds to say,
G: "Oh my gosh, I'm sassy!"
G: "Woof, Woof!"
Me: "Oh are you a doggie?"
G: "Woof."
Me: "Woof."
G: "NOOOOOOOO!!! I'm a doggie--you NO BARK."
Me. "Oh, sorry."
G: "Woof."
(repeat this with basically every animal sound and BAB getting yelled at as well.)
On a slightly grosser note, lately he is obsessed with butts. He is always pointing out and grabbing his and smacking ours. Today he told me he wanted to see inside mine...needless to say that did NOT happen.
There are a million others that I can't think of right now. He always HAS to do everything. So he's always saying things like
"I need to dance, I need the iPod."
"I need a candy."
"I need a gum."
"I need something to eat."
And as I said before he is always being an animal. Sometimes he alternates animal sounds and tells us that he is 1/2 dog and 1/2 cat, etc.
Anyway, that's about all I can think of for now. I can't believe how grown up my little baby is. He is a full fledged little man who definitely has a mind of his own. Though there are those times I want to hide in the closet, I have to say he is the best thing that ever happened to me. There is nothing like when he comes over and buries his head in my chest or strokes my hair. And if I'm really lucky every once in a while I'll get an, "I missed you," or "I love you." All in all, I think I've made a very lucrative career choice.
1 comment:
He is HILARIOUS! I love all of the quotes. Little kids are probably the funniest people and definitely the most fun to be around. Don't you just love the way they can literally melt your heart?
Post a Comment