Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Quoteable Quotes

Over the last couple of days we have had few interesting conversations at our house:

G: Mom are you pretty?
Me: I don't know, I hope so. What do you think?
G: I don't know.
Me: Well what about you, are you handsome?
G: Yeah, I'm handsome.

Me: I love you, you are wonderful!
G: No, I'm handsome.

Apparently we have a very attractive and confident child.

Me: Do you want to watch Mulan?
G: No, she's dirty.
?????

B: Ok buddy, it's time to take a shower.
G: No, I can't take a shower, I'm too little!
Me: But you've done it before--you take showers all the time.
G: No! I'm too little, alright!?

We were teaching about brothers and sisters...

Me: Would you like to have a sister someday?
G: No. A brother.
Me: But sisters are fun. Don't you like your auntie A?
G: Yeah I like A.
Me: So would you like a sister?
G: No, I don't want a sister. I need a brother.

Ok--hope he doesn't get too dissapointed when the time comes. We'll do our best.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Are you trying to tell us something? Kidding, we have those some conversations with Cambri. She just seems to care that it's a "cute little baby." I know we can take care of that!