As some of you may have noticed if you have seen me lately, my tummy is expanding. Or to quote our little guy, "look at that tummy! It's ginormous!" Consequently, we are pleased to announce that we are expecting our second little one in October--so we are halfway through.
That also means that (drumroll) we found out today that we are having another boy! We're really excited for little G to have a brother as his partner in crime. So, there you have it! Suspicions confirmed!
7 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting that little G is going to get a new little friend. It will be fun to have a new friend for Andrew to play with when they get bigger! How fun! I love new babies!
Woohoo!!! I saw you on Sunday and thought, "Holy tummy! She has to be pregnant!" But I didn't ask. Because it would have been rude. (But I still thought it.)
Your baby bump is adorable....
And having multiple boys is such fun.
Briahna, That is Freaking awesome. Congratulations. I'm uber jealous. I love your blog, because it makes me laugh, thanks.
Richard
Congratulations! And I'm not even going to be jealous that you're due before me.
Well, I'll try at least.
Oh Happy Day! I hadn't noticed, but I am so happy for you!
B, congrats! Very exciting news, even if it does mean you will be so very outnumbered by boys. Though that makes running away for "girls weekends" so much more valid, no?
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Another Oct baby too! That's cool.
Post a Comment