After seeing his second bus pass by in 10 minutes little G says: "Oh a bus! I never see those." (Keep in mind he made a similar comment in regard to the first bus.)
After getting in trouble for throwing sand: "I only have one more chance...I only have one more chance...I only have...I have two more chances!"
Upon seeing a VERY pregnant woman in the Doctor's office he very loudly proclaimed: "Look mom, her tummy is GINORMOUS! It's up to the ceiling. There's a baby in there." (I had to apologize for this one. Luckily she was a good sport about it.)
While watching our ultrasound DVD and looking at pictures of developing babies: "He needs a diaper. Where is his shirt?"
He is obsessed with his primary music leader who comes into nursery to sing, she is a superstar to him. I feel like we are writing for one of those star gossip magazines where they have the whole section, "The stars are just like us...look they parallel park, they eat burritos, they walk on their own legs!, etc. etc." Anyway, here are a series of funny things from little G's paparazzing alone:
Watching her take the sacrament: "Look! She's eating the BREAD!"
After we drive by her house: "Where is she? Is she watering her garden?"
When she drives by us and waves: "Where is she going? Where is she going? Mom, where is she going?"
Whenever he sees her: "There's Sister W. She wants to sing with me."
I also think he has one of my more favorite lyric flubs. Apparently I have been singing the wrong lyrics to Book of Mormon Stories all this time. According to G, the last line is:
"Given this land, if they live, righteous leaf."
In not so funny but more heartwarming news, he has also begun to tell us he loves us without any prompting. I tell you what, there is nothing that will melt your heart faster than your sweet little baby giving you a big hug and kiss and saying, "I love you, Mom." I wouldn't miss this for the world.
3 comments:
I'm surprised you didn't know about the righteous leaf version. Maybe you should've attended Primary more often.
When Cambri sang I Am A Child of God she used to sing, "with parents kind of dear" which was one of my favorites. She has since started singing it right and it's been sad ever since.
Little G is quite a funny little guy! I love the things he comes up with! So, since we are in NM and can't see you I think you should post a prego picture :)
Ha ha! I was signed in under Chris! It was really me :)
Post a Comment