Monday, July 28, 2008

To waste time

I know, I know. Why am I re-doing our blog header when I will just have to change it in a few months anyway? Because I know I should be doing something else, obviously. This leads to a special ode that I would like to write to a dearly, long desired love I have recently been reminded of.

Ode to Mountain Fresh Tide


Oh Mountain Fresh Tide, that I put my clothes in,
I would wear you to church if you wouldn't burn my skin.
I love the way you smell, so fresh and so clean,
as though you've never been where a toddler has been.
But why do you spurn me with your extravagant cost?
Even with coupons, all hope is lost.
Someday I will have you, I'll sniff deeply with my nose,
then I'll wash all my laundry and roll in my clean clothes.
Until then, however, I guess Kirkland will do,
though when I wash my clothes at my in-law's I will pine for you.

The End.


2 comments:

Jill said...

I feel the same way about Tide. One of these days it will be mine.

Hksedwick said...

I love Tide...I just started working and told Rich now that I had a real job I would splurge on Tide with febreze. mmmm...so nice!