Sorry if you have heard these, but I want to write them down for journaling purposes.
One day I tell G to go wash his hands before setting the table because he was just touching something gross (can't remember what)
Me: We don't want you touching everyone's plate with those yucky hands.
G: (With a mischievous smile on his face) What if I just touch E's plate?
While watching the living scriptures videos where Satan comes to tempt Jesus while he is fasting for 40 days and 40 nights.
(Ominous music and scary ghost-like satan with a creepy voice come on)
G: Satan! I'd recognize that voice anywhere.
E stroking my hair while we snuggle before bed
E: Gramma loves you. You a good boy. You a sweet boy. Good, big friend.
Miss H with a mouth full of food and E screaming
E: The baby broke my hot dog!! (She ate his hot dog bun out of his hand when he wasn't looking)
While I carry E kicking and screaming out of the middle of G's soccer game
E: I NEED SOCCER!!!
When I told G we were going on a little trip but didn't need to pack just yet
G: I'm sorry but I can't help packing. I just love going on vacation!
Oh and the reason why we are going on mini vacation? Maybe you can guess by this conversation yesterday...
G: Mom, tomorrow we need to get me more pants. I only have one pair that has holes all in it (he has gone through about 5 pairs of pants in the last 8 months) and one pair that you are saving for school.
Me: Well I don't want to get you more pants because it's supposed to get warm sooner or later and then you can wear shorts. So maybe if you want to fix your pants problem you should pray to Heavenly Father that he will make it be sunny for once.
G: (Snorts as I leave the room) Heavenly Father can't control the weather.
Forgot one:
We were all at Grandmas house the other night and G and E were running around and G tripped and wacked his face on the floor and got a bloody nose. After a few minutes he was good as gold and running around, when all of a sudden he tripped again. Then we hear this:
G: Oh boy, not again!
We all couldn't stop laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment