Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Penitence

This evening after G and E were yelled at and sent to bed early for their incessant fighting, we received this letter:
Dear Dad,
I am going to cancel Christmas if I get in trouble and E bothers me.
Love G

(By the way, I'm not sure of the exact punctuation here. I'm not sure if he is going to cancel Christmas if he gets in trouble and, oh by the way, E bothers him. Or alternately, if he is going to cancel Christmas if he gets in trouble or E bothers him. Let's be honest, he is better off getting Christmas if he chooses the former. I digress.)

Ahh. Isn't it nice to see that our lessons regarding taking responsibility and acting correctly are really being absorbed by our children?

If you can't tell, that tone is sarcasm.

Maybe someone does deserve a lump of coal.

2 comments:

Hksedwick said...

that is so funny...such threats!!!

kme1981 said...

Hahahaha!