Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today...

E: Don't go to school. 
Me: I have to. But you can play with Grandma and then Dad will come home and you can play with him. 
E: I don't want to play with Dad. 
Me: Why not?
E: Because he is UGLY!

And we can't forget the moment today when I heard E in the bathroom...
Me: E do you need me to help you wipe your bum?
E: No
I walk in to find him bent over, with Miss H holding the smallest piece of toilet paper in the world, about to wipe his bum for him. 
E: H will do it.
I took over. Then we washed everyone's hands. Twice.  

4 comments:

kme1981 said...

Aren't you glad today was your last day! Oh, and AMAZING timing on the whole E and H scene. That could have been very very bad :)

AB said...

Poor H just trying to be a helper. E has her trained well. That is so funny!

Cher said...

Now THAT is sibling love.

Richard Sedwick said...

Haha, awesome. I'm picturing Miss H with one of those little corner pieces that get left behind with a slow motion toddle. So funny.