The title of this post says it all. We have grass!! Yeah!! Here are some pictures for anyone interested.
Trenched and installing sprinklers
Curbing
Laying the sod. I was so scared no one would show up to help us. It was conference weekend, we are new in the ward, and we couldn't get any solid answers from people willing to help. We had probably 20ish pallets of sod to lay for the front and back and I was so worried that it would be hubs out there doing it all himself, but we had so many people show up to help us they had the back done in three hours. It was amazing and I felt so grateful for so many people being willing to come help people they don't know very well on a cold Saturday morning.
Backyard all done--complete with leaves falling all over it!!
Side of the house and trampoline hole (we haven't put the springs and mat back in).
Front yard
Front yard
2 comments:
I love this post! How exciting to have grass! I'm salivating here in New Mexico. I love your yard! It's HUGE!!! Congrats!!!
I can't wait to see your grass! It looks so good from the pictures.
Post a Comment