Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Fun

Here are some pictures from Easter. This was probably the longest weekend of our lives with a wedding and Easter all packed in together. We had a lot of fun, but I think we are all ready to wind down.




















G eventually gave up on putting stickers on the eggs and began sticking them on himself and BAB.


We finally got him to sit still and look at the camera long enough for a picture!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cute haircut--from what I could see. It's crazy that I haven't really seen you in how many years? As far as I know you still want to look like a "rockstar" by completely straightening your hair with the straight iron. Do you even remember that? By the way, I have a Chi now and that is the BEST straightener ever. Wow, I really got off on a tangent on that one.

Sister Pottymouth said...

Cute pictures!