I thought I would try this whole Blog thing out as well. I have been out of the Techno loop for so long that all of these new things make me feel a bit old. I do things to help keep my youth though. I try to work out my body and mind every chance I get. I had a great time yesterday working out my arms while doing CPR on one of my patients at work. Don't worry, he's alive! We also figured out that if we do 22 laps around the nurses station then it is one mile. I also keep my mind fresh by writing. Dad had me write up the Family news letter for the rest of the family this time around because he was out of town. Boy, that was fun. I didn't really know what was going on in the family, besides the obvious things, so I had the opportunity to exercise my imagination. If you have a chance, read it (My families section of course) and see all the fun things the family has been up to. Anyway, enough work out for this week, don't want to over stress anything and injure myself.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
My First Post
I thought I would try this whole Blog thing out as well. I have been out of the Techno loop for so long that all of these new things make me feel a bit old. I do things to help keep my youth though. I try to work out my body and mind every chance I get. I had a great time yesterday working out my arms while doing CPR on one of my patients at work. Don't worry, he's alive! We also figured out that if we do 22 laps around the nurses station then it is one mile. I also keep my mind fresh by writing. Dad had me write up the Family news letter for the rest of the family this time around because he was out of town. Boy, that was fun. I didn't really know what was going on in the family, besides the obvious things, so I had the opportunity to exercise my imagination. If you have a chance, read it (My families section of course) and see all the fun things the family has been up to. Anyway, enough work out for this week, don't want to over stress anything and injure myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um, hello?!?!? You had to do CPR for real??? Scary! I'm glad the guy is okay. What happened?
Post a Comment