He is amazing.
He is tall.
He eats lots of food.
He is like a normal 23 year old in a lot of ways other than his freakish ability to swim.
We get it.
Can you imagine the potential ego on this kid? I can just hear him, "I'm so special, people want to know whether I fold or crumple my toilet paper when I go to the bathroom."
No, I do not. Please NBC, spare me.
2 comments:
You have to admit though that he is pretty awesome. Chris calls him a freak of nature because who can swim that that! Did you see him last night win his 8th Gold?!? But hey...he can't be THAT great...I mean come on he doesn't even have a SILVER...only a handful of gold and a bronze or two. :)
Rich loves watching Michael Phelps, but I am so distracted by his terrible teeth that I can't focus on what he is saying. If you really want to be annoyed by him, take a look at his chompers.
Post a Comment