Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wedding

We just got back from my sister's wedding in Oregon. It was a very long and tiring drive, but the wedding was beautiful. My mom and sister put a TON of time into everything and I think it turned out perfectly. Here are a few candid shots of the day--sorry they are really out of order but I can't get the pictures to move around very well. I'm sure you are all smart enough to figure it out! :-) 

Coming out of the temple.
Aren't they cute?
A close-up of the bouquet 
When the photographer asked for siblings, my sister said she wanted B (hubby) in the picture too! I thought it was really nice that she thinks of him like that. Do you like how my belly covers half of her? 
Here is a picture of both families at the reception.
Little G and his uncle N going for a walk.  
This was the kids' favorite part--the do it yourself candy favor bar. 
Just one of the many cool table toppers. 
G getting a little talking to (and a bribe, probably). 
The cake (I brought some home!)
Our family
They took special pictures with G who refused to smile like a normal human being. 
Our family (part 2).

5 comments:

Colie said...

You are so cute! Your family looks great! And Afton getting married makes me feel so, so old.

Jill said...

Two things:

1. Are you a little peeved that your sister got married while you were pregnant so that your belly will live on forever? Or are you mature than me? You probably are.

2. Those are the same colors that I had, which must mean the marriage will be perfect!

B said...

Haha, don't worry, getting married while I'm pregnant is totally the "in" thing to do! Out of four family weddings I am pregnant in three (and it is two different pregnancies). There is something about my ballooning up that shoots love into the air! :-)

kme1981 said...

I can not believe how much you and your sister look like eachother! (Well I am basing all this off of the flower picture). What a beautiful wedding. I love her colors and her dress. What a cute little family you have! G is quite the stud!

Sister Pottymouth said...

Aw...no heart topiaries? I'm so disappointed.