Thursday, August 14, 2008

Umm, Stuff?

So here are some random pictures and things that really don't go together in any coherent way but I thought I'd post anyway.

Little G took this picture of me right after our showers. I actually think it's one of the best of me this summer--future photographer on our hands?

Here is a picture of our mutant garden--our plants are enormous. We're not really sure what's going on. Maybe it's attack of the killer tomatoes and they are planning a revolt. We have about a zillion zucchinis, by the way. Come by if you like zucchini bread.

Here are our tomatoes and beans.

B wouldn't shave his beard for forever. When I finally demanded (the day we were leaving for his father's wedding) a reason for why he wasn't shaving, he explained that he wanted to shave it in various stages and have me take pictures of it. Boys are so weird. So here is stage 1--full facial.

Stage 2--only the sides shaved offStage 3--sides and chin

Stage 4--creepy cop moustacheStage 5--Normal

Here's little G throughout the whole process...

No comments: